Family Parks – Murray Bridge Tourist Park
Address: 315 Adelaide Rd, Murray Bridge SA 5253, Australia
Category: Holiday Parks
Murray Bridge Tourist Park , (formerly Princes Highway Caravan Park) is a beautiful location, right near the banks of the Murray River. Recieve the warmest of welcomes from your hosts Wayne & Kylie.
- Pet friendly (pets are not permitted inside the cabin)
- Upgraded camp kitchen and new FIRE PIT, BBQs, Oven,Fridge
- Town water and rain water.
- Modern amenities block.
- Coin operated laundry.
- Swimming Pool & Children’s Paddling Pool
- Reception Hours 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Next to bus stop for Adelaide
Things to See & Do
Murray Bridge is an ideal base to visit the Barossa Valley, Adelaide, Hahndorf and the Coorong. Some of the activities in the local area include:**
- Monarto Zoo
- Cruise the Mighty Murray River
- Mallee Park
- Horse Racing
- 10 pin Bowling
- Cameo Cinema
- Walking & Cycling Trails