Omeo Caravan Park
Address: Old Omeo Highway, Omeo
Category: Holiday Parks
Come meet Sandi, Lou and Pirra, and share in the beauty within the Omeo Caravan Park.
Their beautiful tree lined caravan park is situated adjacent to the Livingstone creek (2km creek front),
in the township of Omeo.
Just a short walk into the Historic Town of Omeo and all its wonders.
They are only 35 km or a 40 minute drive to Mount Hotham and Dinner Plain.
Their park occupies about 7 acres with generous sites and NO LENGTH LIMIT, so we can accommodate any size rigs.
Come along and discover the Omeo region in all its glory, Summer, Autumn, Winter & Spring.
- Deluxe air conditioned en-suite cabin
- Deluxe family air conditioned en suited cabins
- Standard family cabins
- Park cabins
- Shady grassy powered/unpowered camp sites
- Clean and comfortable ammenities
- Camp kitchen, open fire, table & chairs, BBQ’s
- Laundry facilities
- A sewerage dump point
- Pets of all shapes and sizes Welcome
- Two with toilets, showers and laundry facilities
- Built 50 years ago and we keep it clean and very tidy
- Instant Gas hot water
- Laundry facilities include 3 washers, 3 dryers